Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

About

Welcome to my beauty blog! 


I'm Zahra Tsabitah. You can call me Zahra, Ara, or Zehra. 
I'm a blogger from Jakarta, Indonesia who loves to share about make up, skin care, muslim fashion, beauty or fashion event, and other topics related to women. Interested with Asian beauty, especially Indonesian, Korean and Japan beauty products, but that doesn't mean I don't like Western products, because I like to try products from any country. Besides, I love photography, cooking, baking, cats, dogs, pink, and other cute things.

Before I started this blog, I've had a blog about poetry since I was in junior high school. Then I moved and started Zahra Tsabitah's Blog in August, 2016. The reason why I created this blog because I love writing since I was in elementary school and I'm really interested with all about beauty and fashion. I want my blog useful for other people who are searching informations or product reviews as well. I would love to share about my thoughts and support women!





Blogger's condition : 


Skin type : combination (half dry, half oily)
Skin tone : medium - warm undertone 
Skin concern : dark circle, dark spot, & pores
Eyes colour : black 
Weight : 43 kg 
Height : 5'2/158 cm

Umm.. By the way, here, I'll never talk about contouring, eyelash, and brush makeup. Why? Because, write a review about those things are kinda complicated for me. So, don't ask me to review that. :)  


You can find me on other social media here
Instagram: http://instagram.com/arhazahraaa 
Facebook: m.facebook.com/arhazahraaa 

For any inquiries, invitation event, or collaboration, please drop me an email at contact.zahratsabitah@gmail.com. 



Thank your for visiting and hope you enjoy my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment here, but please NO SPAM. Thank you! ^^

Zahra Tsabitah's Blog © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.